Hand-poured Riptide soy candle in 8-oz matte white ceramic container. Relax and unwind with the aromas of fragrant incense in our riptide fragrance. A top note of powder opens up to warm amber with hints of floral rose and lily of the valley. Sandalwood and patchouli blend with dark musk and woody violet in the base. This candle is the perfect addition to any beach house and it makes a wonderful housewarming gift!
Fragrance strength: Medium
About Sound to Sea candles:
· Made from 100% natural soy wax created from American-grown soybeans!
· Hand-poured in small batches in Beaufort, NC
· Dye-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
· Scented with clean fragrance oils that are free from carcinogens, reproductive hazards, and other toxins commonly found in commercially produced candles
· Eco-friendly wicks are made with cotton and recycled paper
· Burn time up to 50 hours (assuming candles are burned in 4-hour increments)
· Mailed in recyclable packaging
· Candle jars are cleanable and reusable!
· Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn (wicks will arrive trimmed and ready to burn)
· Burn until melt pool has reached edges of container (1-2 hours)
· Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time
· Ensure area around and above candle is clear of flammable items
Candles will be delivered in eco-friendly recyclable packaging, including bubble wrap made from post-consumer recycled materials. Please help reduce waste by recycling packaging and reusing your jars. To clean your jar: place it in the freezer for a day, pop out remaining wax with a butter knife or spoon, and rinse with warm water and soap. Jars can be used to store snacks, pens, coins, sea glass you’ve collected on beach walks, etc.