Reindeer Isle candle
Our most popular holiday scent is making a comeback! Reindeer Isle feels like Christmastime at the beach. Delightful notes of cranberry and wild berries blend with peppermint, violet leaves, and clove on a bed of Tonka bean. Our coastal-themed candles are made in small batches with premium ingredients including soy wax, a blend of natural and man-made fragrance oils, and cotton wicks. Hand-poured in a matte white ceramic container with bamboo lid. Sound to Sea Candle Co. products make great gifts for Mother's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, or housewarming for a loved one's new beach house!
Fragrance strength: medium
About Sound to Sea candles:
· Made from 100% natural soy wax created from American-grown soybeans!
· Hand-poured in small batches in Beaufort, NC
· Dye-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
· Scented with clean fragrance oils that are free from carcinogens, reproductive hazards, and other toxins commonly found in commercially produced candles
· Eco-friendly wicks are made with cotton and recycled paper
· Burn time up to 50 hours (assuming candles are burned in 4-hour increments)
· Mailed in recyclable packaging
· Candle jars are cleanable and reusable!
· Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn (wicks will arrive trimmed and ready to burn)
· Burn until melt pool has reached edges of container (2-3 hours)
· Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time
· Ensure area around and above candle is clear of flammable items
Candles will be delivered in eco-friendly recyclable packaging, including bubble wrap made from post-consumer recycled materials. Please help reduce waste by recycling packaging and reusing your jars. To clean your jar: place it in the freezer for a day, pop out remaining wax with a butter knife or spoon, and rinse with warm water and soap. Jars can be used to store snacks, pens, coins, sea glass you’ve collected on beach walks, etc.