Set of five coastal candles with names inspired by landmarks and popular places around eastern Carteret County, North Carolina. Includes glass jar with extra long safety matches and strike pad on jar. This gift set also includes gift wrap and a personalized message. If you would like to leave a message for your gift recipient, please leave your message in the notes section at checkout.
Fragrances included in this set:
PARADISE ON PORTSMOUTH: Inspired by Portsmouth Island, a previously inhabited coastal island village that has been preserved and is now a historical landmark in eastern Carteret County. This fragrance is sweet and salty with notes of amber and vanilla mixed in.
WADE SHORE: Inspired by Wade Shore, a popular summer spot on Shackleford Banks enjoyed by many locals (and tourists, the secret is out!). This fragrance is light, airy, and salty – it smells like summer!
TO THE CAPE: Inspired by my many visits to Cape Lookout Lighthouse, fishing by the Coast Guard dock, or just relaxing inside the hook and enjoying the smell of the ocean breeze. This fragrance is fresh, clean, and a little salty.
CORE SOUND SUNRISE: Inspired by a lifetime of memories from my favorite place, sitting on the shore watching the sun rise over the ocean, truck rides on the back road down to Drum Inlet or the Cape, and crawling into sandy sheets with sunburnt skin at the end of a long day “to the banks”. This fragrance is fresh and salty with notes of jasmine, water, and beach sand
NELSON BAY BREEZE: This fragrance was voted on by my social media followers as part of a giveaway in March 2021. Thank you Wayne for the wonderful name suggestion! This fragrance is fresh, aquatic, and salty with notes of honeydew melon and violet. It has an airy ozone and wood base.
About Sound to Sea candles:
· Made from 100% natural soy wax created from American-grown soybeans!
· Hand-poured in small batches in Beaufort, NC
· Dye-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
· Scented with clean fragrance oils that are free from carcinogens, reproductive hazards, and other toxins commonly found in commercially produced candles
· Eco-friendly wicks are made with cotton and recycled paper
· Burn time up to 50 hours (assuming candles are burned in 4-hour increments)
· Mailed in recyclable packaging
· Candle jars are cleanable and reusable!
· Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn (wicks will arrive trimmed and ready to burn)
· Burn until melt pool has reached edges of container (1-2 hours)
· Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time
· Ensure area around and above candle is clear of flammable items
Candles will be delivered in eco-friendly recyclable packaging, including bubble wrap made from post-consumer recycled materials. Please help reduce waste by recycling packaging and reusing your jars. To clean your jar: place it in the freezer for a day, pop out remaining wax with a butter knife or spoon, and rinse with warm water and soap. Jars can be used to store snacks, pens, coins, sea glass you’ve collected on beach walks, etc.